WTF Pamela Anderson Tells Kids About Sex Tape?

Pamela Anderson was forced to tell her children about the infamous sex tape she made with Tommy Lee Jones following the release of the Borat movie.

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan features a clip from the video that was stolen from the former Baywatch star in 1998.

Anderson says she had "a breakdown" when sons Brandon, 10, and Dylan, nine, wanted to watch the movie, forcing her to come clean about the well-publicised video.

She says, "They really wanted to see Borat and I finally had a breakdown and let them because all their friends had. I said, 'There are a few things we have to talk about before you see Borat.'

And they go: 'We know about the magazines.' So that was one gone! "I kind of went 'la la la la la la la' over the parts I didn't want them to hear. Actually, I did tell them, I said: 'You know, when your dad and I were first together we used to video tape everything.

Everybody's naked, hugging, kissing, all that good stuff and someone stole the tape. And I remember when we were watching the film and Dylan goes: 'You mean everybody has seen this?' And I said, 'Yes.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment