Tyra Banks: 'Younger Men Love My New Curvy Figure'

Former supermodel Tyra Banks credits her sudden popularity with younger men to her new curvy figure.

The retired catwalk star and talk show host insists she's been inundated with attention from younger men ever since she gained a more voluptuous figure.

The 33-year-old star of The Tyra Banks Show explains, "Twenty-three-year-old guys ask me out all the time. Some of them are even celebrities who come on to my show. One guy even went for my muffin top (midsection fat)."

"I was like, 'You're 10 years younger than me. You need to date Hilary Duff. Don't date me. I have a roll around my middle."

However, she insists she is now less popular with men her age, adding, "I make a good living, so men my age get a little intimidated."

No comments:

Post a Comment