Jessica Alba Loves To Mother Her Co-stars

Jessica Alba admits she constantly fussed over everybody while shooting new comic book film 'Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer' in Vancouver, Canada.

She revealed in an interview with Empire magazine: "I'm always the first to see if everyone's comfortable. You know, 'Are you cold? Are you hot? You need some eggs? Do you want some hot tea? Do you need some medicine?'

"Because we all get colds during production, and it's always raining in Vancouver. I always try and make sure everyone's OK. I don't even think about it. That's just my nature."

Jessica, 26, insists playing super heroine Susan Storm, aka the Invisible Woman, came naturally to her because she is used to telling men what to do.

She explained: "Playing Sue is quite easy when it comes to bossing around a bunch of boys, because I do that at home anyway!"

No comments:

Post a Comment