Angelina Jolie Cries Over Late Mother In TV Interview


Actress Angelina Jolie began crying during an interview aired on U.S. TV yesterday morning (23May07) when talk turned to the death of her mother earlier this year (07).

Jolie's mother Marcheline Bertrand passed away in January (07) after a long battle with cancer.

In the interview screened on Today, the Tomb Raider said, "I'm in a strange, I suppose, place in my life. I think that happens when you lose a parent, where you drop into a different kind of serious. And yet, at the same time, you want to laugh and enjoy as much as possible every day.

"I'm hanging on to my family really tight at this moment, and, because of that, trying to be as good a woman as I can be in my life."

Tears then rolled down Jolie's face and she said, "Dammit, you got me crying."

No comments:

Post a Comment