Keira Knightley Would Love To Have Tits

Keira Knightley Does Vogue

Keira Knightley, who has battled rumors of an eating disorder, says she wishes she could put on weight in the right places.

For starters, the Oscar-nominated actress, who stars in the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End, tells Britain's morning show GMTV, in an interview to air Monday: "I would love to have tits!"

Her ideal? "I would love to have Monica Bellucci's figure," Knightley, 22, says of the Italian model and Matrix movies actress. I'm never going to get it. I'm naturally who I am."

Also in the interview she firmly dismisses the idea of ever getting cosmetic surgery to enhance her figure. "'It's far too frightening. I couldn't."

That means that Knightley has no plans to alter her healthy diet and exercise regime in the hopes of packing on the pounds.

"Yes, I'd say that I do like to keep fit, only because I like to be able to run around and do things," she says. "I think that it would be great in the media if we saw a wider range of women of all ages, of all shapes and sizes."

No comments:

Post a Comment