Jessica Alba Doesn't Really Love Cash Warren

2007 Taurus World Stunt Awards

Actress Jessica Alba has fuelled speculation her relationship with long-term boyfriend Cash Warren is in trouble, after admitting she won't have children until she has found a "partner".

The 26-year-old has been dating film producer Warren since January 2005, but said in a recent interview she is still searching for the perfect father for her future children.

She tells American magazine In Style, "I'm not the easiest person to hang with. I'm away a lot, and it's an unconventional life."

"But if I could find a partner, that would be best. I probably won't have kids without one."

"My parents taught me about unconditional love, because you have your ups and downs, but you stick through it. I learned a lot from that, and I know that kind of love is possible."

"My parents made a forever commitment, and I know that's what I want."

No comments:

Post a Comment