Cindy Crawford Loves The Body She Worked For

Cindy Crawford prefers her body now to when she was in her 20s - because she has had to work for it.

The 41-year-old supermodel and mother-of-two admits her slender size 8 figure came naturally to her when she was younger, but appreciates it much more now because of the effort she has to put in to maintain it.

Cindy said: "When I was 23, other women could look at me and say 'Well, she's never had kids'. But now I have and I know what it's like to have to lose baby weight.

"I'm actually happier with my body now than I was back then, because the body I have now is the body I've worked for."

The catwalk beauty keeps in shape by sticking to a high-protein diet and a rigorous exercise regime of Pilates, cardio work and yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment