Eva Mendes' Sex Alcohol Drink

Eva Mendes at the Dolce & Gabbana Party

Eva Mendes had to have an alcoholic drink before filming sex scenes with Joaquin Phoenix.

The actress was so nervous about the steamy scenes in 'We Own the Night' she calmed her nerves with vodka.

She revealed: "I wasn't comfortable at all, but they were very sweet and they poured me a vodka and orange juice and then I was fine.

"I'm very professional and I don't usually drink on the job but that morning I had to have something. It was my first sex scene and thank God James Gray was directing it. He did it at the end of the shoot, so it was the last day and I was really, really comfortable with James and Joaquin."

Eva also joked that working with Joaquin was like working with a puppy.

She said: "It's kind of like working with a puppy dog or a two-year-old. When you have its attention, it's really cute, but otherwise... But, seriously, he is one of the greatest actors of his generation."

No comments:

Post a Comment