Dirty Calum Best Cocaine-Fuelled Threesome

Lindsay Lohan's on-off boyfriend Calum Best has had a cocaine-fuelled threesome with two prostitutes.

Calum, whose sometime lover Lindsay checked into rehab for the second time on Monday (28.05.07), has been filmed snorting cocaine and indulging in a variety of sex acts with the hookers.

After being confronted with the footage, the model told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "I've been stupid. I regret all of it. Whether it's drink, drugs or women, there comes a time when you think, 'I shouldn't be doing that.'

"I am a young man and I like to indulge, but look where it has got me - I feel ashamed."

The shocking video - which shows Calum preparing lines of cocaine before sharing them with the two prostitutes - was allegedly filmed after he returned from a romantic get-away with Lindsay in the Bahamas earlier this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment