Jessica Biel: 'I'm Too Hot For Hollywood'

Jessica Biel Vanity Fair Photoshoot

Actress Jessica Biel fears she isn't taken seriously by Hollywood studios, because she is too "hot". Jessica, who recently topped a magazine poll of the Sexiest Women in the World - claims her good looks have held her back.

But Biel - currently dating pop star Justin Timberlake - hopes the five films she will appear in in 2007 will help change people's minds.

"I hope all my new work will help producers in getting past my hotness."

"I try not to make the headlines. I'm self-conscious about this. I try to not make my presence known. I have my own fashion style and do not try to fit in. I don't have my breasts under my chin, I'm not showing butt cheeks, nor much legs. I don't go for the trendiest look."

No comments:

Post a Comment