Brad Pitt Missing New Orleans

Actor Brad Pitt has spoken of his love for his family home in New Orleans, Louisiana - despite being thousands of miles away in the Czech Republic.

The Hollywood star is currently in Prague while partner Angelina Jolie films new movie Wanted - but Pitt has admitted to being homesick.

He says, "For me, first as a tourist, it's the most unique city that we have in the States. It has an energy like no other place. You guys shouldn't change a thing. I've got to get me some of it."

"I absolutely love it there. We moved our family there. We've got a place there and we're intermittently going back and forth. We're in Prague now because of work. We'll be back there soon."

Pitt also says the best thing about New Orleans is the anonymity it affords them, adding, "Let me tell you, we're in this house in Prague right now and there's about 12 cars of paparazzi outside and some tourists with video cameras. I can't describe why we're allowed to live a more normal life (in New Orleans)."

No comments:

Post a Comment